Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Introduction

Here we are expecting our first little angel. I wanted to keep a blog of the things that happen throughout the pregnancy so that one day I look back and see the details and special key points in this process. Since Kyle and I had been trying for a little while to get pregnant, this baby is very special to us. We are due May 25, 2012. As you can tell I'm starting this 3 months late, but better late than never in my opinion. It's such an amazing journey and it still leaves me in awe that the Creator of the Universe is allowing me the opportunity to carry this baby into the world. I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy!!! All my dreams as a little girl, teenager, and adult are coming true and it is such an exciting new time in our lives. So here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment